July 14, 2017

#Spanking by Q. Zayne-He Fulfilled Her Secret Desires #BDSM #RomanceNovel #MF


Blurb
Cleo discovers she can experience the complete fulfillment of her secret desires. She has only to ask.
A joking email from my favorite co-worker leads me to a naughty site. 

Submission Island offers a free, all-expenses paid vacation at a Caribbean resort for qualified women. 

It doesn’t seem likely the exclusive resort would accept a curvy, half-Egyptian, twenty-eight year-old with limited kinky experience. The application reads like a menu for perversion. I click off the Yes, No, Maybe activities and upload my most appealing lingerie photo. Hell, I need a vacation full of sex with no ties except the ones that get undone after a happy ending. 

This time, I’ll go for having my erotic dreams come true. 

Something happens when you face your deepest desires. You change. You can’t turn back. 

I enter a labyrinth where I get to choose what happens to me. 

I think a spanking will be safe. 

--




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!