July 15, 2017

Tease by Penny Wylder-He Is Impossibly Sexy #BDSM #Dom #RomanceNovel

Welcome to Club Deep-- the hottest new place on the block. 




Blurb

All your fantasies can happen here... but I had NO IDEA it was that kind of place when I applied to be a waitress.

I didn't realize until my first night, and by then, it was too late to back out.

Especially when I met my boss.

Cole Andrews... how do I describe him? Sinfully tempting, a living sculpture you just want to run your hands down. He's impossibly sexy and he can't keep his eyes off of me.

When he pulls me into a private room and shows me what he can do with his wicked lips, I know I'm in trouble.

Club Deep is like no place I've ever been.

The longer I work here, the more I feel myself changing.

Can I change enough to keep Cole interested in me?

Or will this club ruin me first?

--


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!